Question about 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
I accidently short off the rear cabin house lamp, now the door locks, fog lights,radio and all the house don't work. The doors do not lock either. I checked all the fuses. What can be the peoblem?
SOURCE: 1999 suzuki grand vitara
G8D711S is not alarm system. This is Daytime Running Light module. You can pull out the connector, your front lights won't work when an engine start.
My GV 2002 has a Autostart AS1203 alarm system. There is a description on Internet.
Posted on Sep 21, 2008
SOURCE: cabin filter element location
Filter is located behind the glove box. All you need is a screwdriver to replace.
1. Open the glove box and empty to take the weight off the box.
2. On the right side there is a plastic hinge like device held on by one Phillips head screw. If you have trouble removing with a Phillips screwdriver you can remove with a narrow flat head screwdriver. Remove the screw and slide hinge off the mount.
3. To drop the glove box press the sides slightly inwards while 'forcing' it open beyond it's normal stopping point. Careful as when it releases it will fall wide open and may even fall from its hinged area. Set it aside.
4. Behind the glove box there is probably some fiberous material inserted to prevent noise like squeaking when it rubs. It is sticky on one side to hold it in place. Just remove and place out of the way.
5. Behind the fiberous material there'll be a cover which kinda looks like a grille. Mine was white and it is in the center of the opening. Remove it by releasing the clips at the left or right. It comes right out.
6. When the cover comes off slide the filter out and replace it. The filter lays flat and just slides in and out easily. However, if it has been some time since you replaced be prepared for a lot of debris on top of the filter such as leaves, grass or other general type of debris that has been sucked into the filter. It also may be the source of any bad odors that you smell through the air conditioning system.
7. Reverse the process. Replace the cover and push the glove box lid back into place. When you replace the glove box be careful to make sure the hinge you initiallly removed the screw from is not left behind the glove box or you will have to remove again to get it out. Replace the screw and do not over tighten as it screws into plastic and then your done.
Posted on May 07, 2009
Drop the glove box lid. Empty it and press the sides inwards while 'forcing' it open beyond it's normal stopping point. There'll be a kinda large black box behind the opening. In the centre (or almost) of the box is a vertical cover which kinda looks like a grille. Remove it by releasing the clips at the top and bottom. you might have to feel around for the clips. They're not exactly in front of you, the top one is almost on top of the box and the bottom one is towards the underside of the box. When the cover comes off slide the filters (there are two (upper and lower) out and replace them, then replace the cover and push the glove box lid back into place.
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
My Suzuki Escudo loses power when you accelerate. has just had new fuel filter and leads fitted, but still no difference, Any suggetsions
Posted on Nov 24, 2009
SOURCE: Suzuki Vitara headlamp problem
Check your grounds for the dim light. The ground is not connected good or is dirty or starting to break. This is a problem with the ground circuit.
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2016 | 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Sep 04, 2015 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Mar 03, 2015 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Apr 11, 2013 | 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Mar 03, 2013 | 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4WD
May 03, 2011 | Suzuki Grand Vitara Cars & Trucks
Feb 18, 2011 | 2003 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Jan 12, 2011 | 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara
May 20, 2009 | 2001 Suzuki Xl 7
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!