Question about Cars & Trucks
Tiida car stops while driving along.Restarts then it will do it again
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you are mean that only when you put on the brakes you feel a vibration from the steering wheel. Then you need to make sure your front end is tight, or the break rotors are warped which is most likely the case but you should also feel a pulsation in the brake pedal two. You can jack up the front tires grab the tire from top to bottom then do the same from side to side you should notice if there is excessive amount of play, or movement, if not you probbaly just have warped brake rotors that you can have machined or replaced.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
5. If “AIR BAG” warning lamp operates as [as I said before], turn ignition switch “OFF” to reset from Diagnosis mode
1. Turn ignition switch “ON”.
2. After “AIR BAG” warning lamp lights for 7 seconds, [i.e. when it stops running solid and starts flashing] turn ignition switch “OFF” within 1 second. [DO NOT SWITCH IT TO LOCK, SWITCH IT TO ACC]
3. Wait more than 3 seconds.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 two times. (Perform 3 times in total.)
5. Turn ignition switch “ON”.
SRS is now in Diagnosis mode.
Try it a few times. If you can't get it to work, have someone else try. If you STILL can't get it to work, check your battery voltage. It might be low.
In diagnosis mode, you're going to hope the light flashes slowly. 2 seconds off, 3 seconds on, and repeats. If your light does this, this means that the computer detected a previous error that hasn't been erased. This is good.
to User mode and to erase the memory of the malfunction.
6. Turn ignition switch “ON”. “AIR BAG” warning lamp operates in
User mode. [it should stay on for 7 seconds, then go off, like normal.]
Posted on May 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2016 | Nissan Tiida Cars & Trucks
Jul 12, 2016 | Nissan Tiida Cars & Trucks
Jun 17, 2016 | Nissan Tiida Cars & Trucks
Feb 25, 2016 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Dec 06, 2013 | 2007 Nissan Tiida 1.6
Jan 27, 2013 | 2007 Nissan Tiida 1.6
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!