Question about 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In the 05 E320, the cabin air filter in under the hood on the passanger side at the back wall... There is a black odd shade square cover that says "air condtioner" "battery in trunk/back"... One nut holds this cover down, then it un-hooks.. The cabin air filter is attached to the underside of this black cover.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
SOURCE: 2005 mercedes benz 320 diesel
These instructions will work from 09/01/2003 and up 211 Model E Class Mercedes
1. Insert igntion key, switch to position "1"
2. press the page button (looks like a page in front of another page. Use the one with the writing on the rear page) on the steering wheel controls repeatedly until the mileage is displayed within the multifunction display.
3. Press the cluster illumination button 3 times in short succession. The battery voltage will be displayed.
4. Press the up or down arrow buttons until the service menu appears.
5. Use the + and - buttons to select the menu option "confirm"
6. Press the page button on the steering wheel until " complete service" is selected.
7. Confirm "Complete Service" with Page Button. The display will show "Service Confrimed"
Posted on May 29, 2009
Open the hood. The cover on the top engine has 2 plastic parts. Need to remove the front (small) part first. Gently lift it up and pull forward. After removing the front part , you have an access to pull up the entire other part from the front and the back. After lifting it up and taking it out, put it upside down on the floor, remove all the screw to take out the old filters and replace with new ones. There are 2 filters , one is on each side. Put all the plastic parts back in reversed order, then you are done.
Posted on Nov 09, 2009
SOURCE: My low beam light bulb
well this is not easy unless you make a accessby removing anything in the way,or just take the headlight out ,How did you manage to open the bonnet as these vehicles from around this year started using a sealed bonnet that only the dealers can open with a special electronic key that uses rolling encrypted software.
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
Mercedes makes it easy! Get a 10 quart oil pump and draw the oil out of the dipstick tube. The oil filter is on top so can be removed with a filter wrench and easily replaced. No need to jack the car up or crawel under. No fuss no mess and a 10 minute oil change!!!
Posted on Sep 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2014 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Oct 28, 2013 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sedan
Oct 06, 2013 | Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Cars & Trucks
Apr 15, 2011 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Aug 09, 2010 | 2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Apr 28, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: