Question about 2005 Suzuki Verona EX
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
means small evaporative emmisions leak. there is a vapor leak in the fuel system, either a bad or loose gas cap, cracked filler neck etc. id try the cap first, if not that you can fix yourself. a shop will pressurize the system with nitrogen and smoke and locate the leak in this manner. good luck
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
Testimonial: "found broken vacum line still did not help"
Yes, it could be the thermostat, but overheating may also be caused by many other things. Ensure engine tune or other mechanical disfunction is not contributing to the overheat problem.
Replace the thermostat, but if overheating persists I suggest you carry out the following checks:-
1) Check coolant system is not leaking fluid due cracked/perished hose or hose fitting, leaking water pump etc,
2) Check engine cooling fan/s are operating as required when engine temp rises above cut-in threshold - check fan control relay is ok,
3) Check for collapsing radiator hose on suction side of water-pump when motor revs raised above idle.
4) Check coolant reservoir pressure cap is serviceable,
5) Check coolant system is properly filled - carry out any bleed off procedure specified to clear any air locks- (ensure heater core coolant flow is turned on).
6) Check condition of radiator core:-
i) for blockage of air flow to (bugs/grass etc),
ii) for core internal blockage to coolant flow,
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
Testimonial: "Thsnks I will do some checking"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | 2005 Suzuki Verona EX
Aug 05, 2014 | Suzuki Verona Cars & Trucks
Jun 18, 2014 | 2004 Suzuki Verona
Jun 13, 2013 | 2005 Suzuki Verona EX
Jan 18, 2011 | 2005 Suzuki Verona EX
Dec 15, 2010 | 2005 Suzuki Verona EX
Jul 05, 2010 | 2005 Suzuki Verona EX
Oct 28, 2009 | 2005 Suzuki Verona EX
Oct 13, 2009 | 2005 Suzuki Verona EX
291 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: