Question about Peugeot 407
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
SOURCE: mini central locking not working
There are two settings for the fob to unlock doors. One is both doors unlock, and the other is the drivers door on the first click, and then after waiting about two sec. pushing again unlocks the passenger door. The dealer has to set this function. I find that if I don't wait long enough, the passenger door does not unlock.
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
SOURCE: i have a grand voyager
dont go through all the hassles of removing the door trim just take the terminal off the battery for about a minute then reconect again worked on mine good luck
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
leave ign off with key out 3mins disconnet battery 5 mins reconnett and press lock/ unlock repeatedly until locks cycle through to re sync try this any probs come back to me
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2014 | 2005 Peugeot 307 HDi
Jan 01, 2014 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Feb 01, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 03, 2012 | Peugeot 407 Cars & Trucks
Jun 12, 2012 | 2006 Seat Ibiza 1.4
Dec 12, 2011 | 1995 Buick LeSabre
Oct 29, 2009 | 1991 Peugeot 405
Jun 28, 2009 | 2005 Peugeot 405
May 19, 2009 | 2005 Peugeot 405
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!