Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is one thermostat for coolant and it is located at the end of top radiator hose inside the kneck that it connects to. To replace this the hose has to be removed and then the kneck,thermostat is brass colored valve that covers center of hole,clean old gasket from block side and kneck replace with new one and gasket with a bit of rtv sealant tighten kneck evenly when putting it back on,connect hose wait a short while for rtv to set up and should be good to go,"make sure engine is full of coolant b4 reassembling,just pour strait in engine if it isn't or you can damage new thermostat.overheating can also be sign of water pump not working as well so if still having problem then it is possible cause and on older models radiators get clogged.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
yes u can and here is the procedure.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard
Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder
each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press
the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming
procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side
power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should
flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
all keys/car have to be programmed at the same time.using nissan diagnostic machine.you could try a quickfit centre (if they have correct machine)
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2017 | 2006 Nissan Maxima
Jun 03, 2016 | Nissan Altima Cars & Trucks
Mar 03, 2015 | 2003 Nissan Altima
May 19, 2014 | 2014 Nissan Altima
Jun 06, 2012 | 2003 Nissan Altima
Feb 16, 2012 | Nissan Altima Cars & Trucks
Jul 17, 2011 | 2003 Nissan Altima
Feb 17, 2010 | 2009 Nissan Altima
Jul 17, 2009 | 2005 Nissan Altima
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!