Question about 2007 Toyota Sienna
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It is located in the rear of the vehicle, underneath. It's above the rear suspention components, between the gas tank and the depression in the trunk designed for the spare tire.
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
SOURCE: 1996 Toyota Previa code p0441
P0441 is Evap Emission Incorrect Purge Flow; the repair you are describing is easy, and should correct the P0441 restricition...I would anticipate no large problems.
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
The drain plug is on the bottom of the transmission. Its torqued to 49 nM.
1. Remove tranny oil pan drain plug
2. Drain old fluid (roughly 2-4 quarts)
3. Reinstall drain plug.
4. Measure amount drained in a 99 cent orange juice pitcher from Walmart
5. Pour back the same amount drained using Toyota Type T-IV fluid (available in 1 quart bottles from a Toyota dealer.
6. Start engine and shift slowly through all the gears ending in Park.
7. Check fluid level on the dipstick. Add fluid, if necessary, to bring the level to a point inbetween the COLD and HOT marks on the dipstick.
8. Go for a 20 minute drive and recheck fluid level. Add fluid, if necessary, to bring the level up to,
but not beyond, the upper half of the HOT range on the dipstick.
As in 1973, NO FLUSHING is needed and NO FILTER REPLACEMENT is needed, NO PAN REMOVAL is needed. As, as in 1973 todays Toyotas have a metal mesh filter screen that doesn't ever get clogged except in rare cases of transmission operational abuse, including failure to ever change the fluid for 150,000 miles or more.
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2015 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jan 31, 2013 | 2007 Toyota Sienna LE
Aug 11, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 10, 2011 | 2000 Toyota Sienna
Jan 26, 2011 | 1998 Toyota Sienna
Jun 20, 2009 | 2002 Toyota Camry
May 23, 2009 | 1997 Toyota T100
Dec 30, 2008 | 2008 Toyota Sienna
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: