Question about 2009 Chrysler Aspen Hybrid
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
sounds like maybe the motor,wiring or a belt if it belt driven, some are and some are all mechaincal' also first thing is to check linkage on lock on that gate. hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 12, 2009
There may be one that is "hiding" from you. I think that there are normally 3 that you have to take the nuts off of thru the back hatch. You may have to tug a little harder>
Posted on Mar 12, 2010
The rear door lock was broken inside, because not even the latch will not open it. This is the root cause of the problem. You need to remove the rear door trim panel with door closed. This is the most difficult operation.
Start by folding the rear chair near to the rear door involved, or remove it if you want.
Then you will proceed to rear door trim panel removal:
1. Lower door glass.
2. Open remote handle trim plug and remove screw from inside arm rest pull cup.
3. Open remote handle trim plug and remove screw from behind inside remote handle (REMOTE HANDLE ATTACHING SCREW).
4. Disengage push-in fasteners attaching trim to door panel around perimeter of trim panel (DOOR TRIM PANEL).
5. Tilt trim panel outward to clear locator pins on backside of trim panel.
6. Disconnect trim panel from retainer channel in inner belt weatherstrip at top of door by lifting while gently jiggling .
7. Move trim panel away from door and disengage actuator cables attaching inside remote handle (DISCONNECT REAR DOOR TRIM PANEL) and (REAR DOOR TRIM PANEL MECHANICAL CONNECTIONS).
8. Disconnect wire connectors to switches.
CAUTION: Do not allow door trim panel to hang by the wire connector or wiring.
9. Disconnect wire connector from power door lock switch, mirror switch, and power window switch if so equipped.
10. Remove trim panel from door.
After rear door trim panel removal, you will be able to access the door lock and open it from inside of the car. Then replace or repair the door lock, and refit all in reverse order with rear door open this time.
Posted on Oct 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2016 | 2008 Chrysler Aspen
Jan 27, 2016 | Plymouth Cars & Trucks
Jan 11, 2016 | 2009 Nissan Rogue SL
Dec 18, 2015 | 2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan
Nov 13, 2014 | 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Feb 09, 2013 | 2009 Saturn VUE
Dec 01, 2012 | 2002 Jeep Liberty
Nov 14, 2010 | 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Oct 24, 2009 | 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: