Question about 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Service B means that there is a major service due. Brakes are not related. You will get a break warning light when they are due. The B service includes Oil and filter, Interior dust filter, Tire rotation, check of all the fluids, Lubricate all door and trunk hinges, and engine air filter. Also brake flush every 2 years.
Posted on May 01, 2009
1) Turn the key to position #1 and make sure the menu in the instrument cluster is on the total mileage and trip mileage screen.
2) Press the 'accept call' button and hold it. Then press the 'ok' button, this will take you to another menu screen.
3) Scroll around to find 'assyst plus', hit 'ok'.
4) Find the 'full service' option and hit ok
5) Confirm service with the ok button, it will then say 'service confirmed'.
6) Use the back button to scroll back out.
Hope this helps. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
you have to register using a credit card to use some of the faciilties of the system, could be she is not paying the annual subscription to keep it activated?????
Posted on May 24, 2010
hi this means that the vehicle has now come to the required service interval you have completed the amount of miles required up to this period in other words it need a service...hope this helps
Posted on May 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 29, 2014 | Mercedes-Benz 300 Cars & Trucks
Jun 25, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 12, 2013 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz C Class
Jan 21, 2013 | 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Feb 16, 2012 | 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Jan 15, 2011 | 1994 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Dec 30, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz C Class
4,730 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: