Question about 2002 Ford Windstar Cargo
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My 99 windstar did this too. It was the blend door that the actuator motor goes into was broke. When you pull the actuator out look into the hole and see if you see a d shape piece coming out of the box if it is not d shape it is broke check out this site great photos
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
SOURCE: 2002 ford taurus wtaer pump
Removal & Installation
Water pump bolt torque sequence (3.0L (2V) engine)
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
fuel pressure regulator could hav failed-located by engine or the ignition module may not be workin-by dist area try not to be a parts replacer-buy a repair book
Posted on Jan 09, 2010
the first o2 sensor is located just underneath the front bumper of the van, the second is located directly underneath the center of the van, kind of where the center console would be if you were inside the van. i hope that makes sense and i hope it helps.
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2014 | 2002 Ford Windstar Cargo
Dec 07, 2012 | 1999 Ford Windstar
Nov 03, 2012 | Ford Windstar Cars & Trucks
May 13, 2010 | 1999 Ford Windstar
Mar 30, 2010 | 1998 Ford Windstar
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Drain the cooling system. For additional information.
3. Remove the accessory drive belt.
4. Raise and support the vehicle.
5. Disconnect lower radiator hose from the water pump lower tube.
6. Remove the engine mount nuts.
Lower the vehicle.
7. Remove the cowl extension panel. (Thats theone with the wiper arms go through).
8. Disconnect the water bypass hose and the heater hose from the water pump outlet tube.
9. Remove the water pump outlet tube bolt and position the tube assembly out of the way.
10. Install the lifting eye to the exhaust manifold.
11. Attach engine lifting equipment and raise the engine 127 mm (5 inches).
12. Remove the bolt and the accessory belt idler pulley.
13. Remove the bolts and the generator support bracket.
14. Remove the four bolts and the water pump pulley.
15. Remove the water pump. Remove the five nuts. Remove the five studs.
Remove the four bolts. Remove the water pump, lower tube and gasket as an assembly.
Feb 22, 2010 | 2002 Ford Windstar Cargo
Feb 15, 2010 | 2000 Ford Windstar
Jan 29, 2010 | 2000 Ford Windstar
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: