Question about 2007 Dodge Caliber SRT4 Hatchback
Drivers side back window rolls down with controls, but will not roll up. Fuses are good, so checking the motor and wires, I see one nut on the bottom of the dood, and one under the hide clip on the door pull, I know it should slide up instead of those nasty push clips, but didnt know if there was a screw or ? hidden behind the area where you open the door, i gently tried to remove what looks like a hide cover, but didnt put alot of effort dont want to scar it but also dont want to try if it doesnt have anything i need to get to :)
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1, Disconnect the able from negative terminal of the battery.
2. Pry the courtesy light from the door trim and disconnect the wire connector..
3. Remove all door trim panel retaining screws and door pull armrest assemblies.
4. Remove the door switch panel and the control switch panel and the control switch assembly.
5. On models with memory seats/mirrors, use small-flat bladed pry tool to remove and disconnect the wire.
6. Grasp the trim panel lift up and pull out to detach it from the door. Disconnect the inner door handle lock rod from the handle. Unplug any electrical connectors remaining and remove the door panel.
7. To install, connect the wire harness connectors and place the panel in position in the door. Press the trim panel down into place until the hooks are seated.
8. Install the armrest/door pulls, the courtesy light and the window switch'
9. Reconnect the battery
Also. You will need star pattern drivers to remove the window and motor from your door. If you have all the equipment it should only take you 1 hour.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
i have a 92, same problem; the plastic tab on window is worn .dealer part 5 dollar part held on with brass rivet i used slip pliers to install also check guides to make sure they are not lose.
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
your truck also has power relays working with the fuses. each door has its on circuit except the main controller in drivers side door. if u cannot control anything from drivers side then look at the relays for possible cause to your problem.
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2015 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Dec 05, 2014 | 2009 Dodge Journey
Mar 17, 2013 | 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
Apr 22, 2010 | 2006 Dodge Ram
Feb 27, 2010 | 1999 Dodge Ram
Jun 08, 2009 | 1999 Dodge Durango
Jan 15, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!