Question about Audi TT
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Audi TT fuse box
It is in the end of the dash board. open the drivers door so you can see the end of the dash and ease the semi circle shaped cover off. There is a fuse pulling tool in there too ;o
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
check the fuse sounds like that has blown as hazards work on a relay indicaters are off a fuse
Posted on May 20, 2009
Had a similar problem audi come into my shop. No headlights, blower motor would not work, wipers would not work. After dinking around found ignition switch wires had burn't up. Remove top steering column by taking out two very small philips screws from under column. Look at top LH side of column w/ top cover removed. Probably will find wires burnt up.
Posted on May 28, 2009
SOURCE: Audi TT HID bulb needs replacing
You can change the bulb easily yourself in about five minutes, especially on the passenger side. You may want to disconnect the battery, though I don't know if that is necessary. You may also want to handle the bulbs wearing latex or nitrile gloves so as to not get your skin oil on the glass.
1. Remove the decorative cover that conceals the Coolant reservior. There is a single philips screw near the firewall that holds the cover down.
2. Find the back of the headlight and pull the metal wire clip that holds the back of the headlight cover toward the engine. Remove the cover.
3. Look inside and find the back of the HID bulb--it will be toward the outside fender. Twist the connector until it separates.
4. There is a retainer ring that holds the bulb in. Again, twist that until it comes loose. The bulb should come right out.
5, Put the new bulb in, noticing the notch is on top. Also, attach the retainer ring. It is marked "Top" to help orient it. Reattach the connector with a twist.
6. Make sure everything is firmly in place. Reconnect your battery and test the lights. Finish putting anything else back on.
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2015 | 2002 Audi TT 1.8L
Jan 04, 2015 | 2004 Audi TT 1.8L
Sep 22, 2012 | 2010 Audi TT
Feb 24, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Jan 06, 2010 | 2002 Audi TT
Jun 05, 2009 | 2005 Audi TT
May 20, 2009 | 2002 Audi TT
Mar 04, 2009 | 2001 Audi TT
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: