Question about 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Below is a link for your diagram. Best of luck!
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
1) Turn the key to position #1 and make sure the menu in the instrument cluster is on the total mileage and trip mileage screen.
2) Press the 'accept call' button and hold it. Then press the 'ok' button, this will take you to another menu screen.
3) Scroll around to find 'assyst plus', hit 'ok'.
4) Find the 'full service' option and hit ok
5) Confirm service with the ok button, it will then say 'service confirmed'.
6) Use the back button to scroll back out.
Hope this helps. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
My sincere apologies for the severely delayed response.
I am going back to answer - unanswered questions. I have only been on this site for the past 4-months. Questions Posted have exploded (+55%) since joining.
I do not know if you still need this information, but I am answering it anyway. You may want to Print the Diagrams for future use.
CLICK on the following LINK. It has the Belt Diagrams you will need.
If you would: Before Clicking: Let me know if this helped you, or if you have any additional information or questions. Feel Free to contact me at FixYa.com!
Again my sincerest apologies...
Posted on Mar 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2015 | Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cars & Trucks
Dec 11, 2014 | 1993 Mercedes-Benz 190
Mar 27, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 04, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 21, 2013 | 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Dec 31, 2011 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350
Sep 18, 2011 | 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Sep 20, 2009 | Mercedes-Benz 400-Class Cars & Trucks
May 15, 2009 | 1993 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz 300 Class
524 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: