Question about 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Bad start when cold
Ok, there may be several issues here that you will need to inspect on your vehicle. the most likely issue here will be that the choke is not operating or it is faulty. i will list the other issue at hand below to check as well.
CHECK LIST FOR COLD HARD START--
1. Inspect the fuel injector pressure regulator. this device may be faulty. replaced if not working properly.
2. Inspect the choke pull-off if installed. replace if not operating properly.
3. Inspect the choke thermostat to see if its sticking.
4. Inspect the fuel injector cold start valve. it may be damaged.
5. Inspect the spark plugs to see if they are gapped properly. make sure they are not fouled.
6. Inspect the fuel pump relay for its operational value.
7. Inspect the PCV valve. make sure its not plugged or damaged in any way.
You will find the problem in one or more of the issue above.
Please rate and god bless:)
Posted on Apr 28, 2009
you need 2 remove your radio and open you shloud change the ic for frequency to work it is very easy to change it if youneed ana help contact me
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2014 | 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
Mar 28, 2014 | 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
Feb 22, 2014 | 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport...
Jan 24, 2013 | 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
Nov 17, 2011 | 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport...
Jun 15, 2011 | 2008 Toyota Tundra
Feb 05, 2011 | 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport...
Jun 24, 2010 | 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport...
Jun 06, 2010 | 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!