Question about Land Rover Discovery
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
sounds like you have a bad temperature sensor in dash or the cable has eitehr broken or come off the heater switch under the dash!!
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
SOURCE: heater blowing cold air
squeeze the hoses to get any air bubbles out and refill coolant as necesary. are you sure you put thermostat in the right way? may be backwards. also may be your sensor.
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
There are adjustment screws on the rockets according to RAVE.
The procedure is as follows:
1) Rotate the engine clockwise until No 1 injector lobe is at full lift.
2) Rotate rocker adjusting screw clockwise until the injector plunger is felt to bottom out.
3) Rotate rocket adjusting screw anti-clockwise one complete turn to give plunger the required bump clearance and tighten rocker arm adjusting screw locknut to 16Nm. Ensure the screw does not turn as the locknut is tightened.
4) Carry out the procedure for the remaining 4 rocker arms.
5) After completion of rocker arm adjustment slowly rotate engine clockwise 2 complete turns by hand to ensure that no injectors are bottoming out on their plungers.
Posted on Feb 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2013 | 2002 Land Rover Discovery Series II
Jan 31, 2011 | 2003 Land Rover Discovery
Apr 14, 2010 | 2000 Land Rover Discovery
Apr 12, 2010 | 2004 Land Rover Discovery
Apr 08, 2010 | 2001 Land Rover Discovery Series II
Feb 26, 2010 | 1996 Land Rover Discovery
Jan 04, 2010 | 2000 Land Rover Discovery
Apr 08, 2009 | 1999 Land Rover Discovery
Nov 07, 2017 | Land Rover Cars & Trucks
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: