Question about Chrysler Pacifica
If can be issue with blown fuse or problem with cluster board circuit.
Check the help link provided below:----
Parking lights, tail lights and dash lights not working?
Posted on Nov 28, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 2004 chrysler pacifica
It is for an oil change mainly and any other service your maintenance manual suggests at the mileage interval. It needs to be reset after each oil change to be accurate.
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
my dash lights stay on after i turn off my van, the fan stays on also the alarm does not work or the keyless entry does not work.
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
Yes new gas shocks on the lift gate will fix your problem. I had the same problem on my 2005 Pacifica and when it hit my head- I came up with the solution.
Posted on May 11, 2009
There are some possibilities which you
will have to check in this case:--
1) First of all check the power and voltage to the battery. With meter it will show exact 12 volt if the battery is charged. If the voltage is less get the battery charged at local auto repair shop. If the battery is internally drained and not getting charged then its time to replace the battery.
2) When you crank the car do you see spark coming at the spark plug? If no then its time to check the spark plugs and coil pack. If the spark plugs are not worn out and looks new then its time to check coil pack. The spark plug gets power to spark from coil pack.
3) The other thing to check in this case is the starter solenoid of the car. If the battery is charged and you start the car then it gives power to the starter to start the car. But if starter is faulty or not connected properly then car will not start.
4) The other thing to check in this case is fuel in the car. If there is fuel in the car then check the blockages in the fuel pump if the fuel pump looks proper then check the fuel filter above the fuel pump.
5) If all the above possibilities mentioned above checked out OK/perfect then it’s a electrical issue and the wiring's in the car needs to be checked. The car gets power from the battery to get started. so the wires from battery needs to be checked one by one.
Thanks. keep updated for any more query.you can rate this solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Aug 16, 2014 | 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Jan 20, 2014 | 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
Nov 25, 2013 | 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Sep 30, 2017 | 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
Sep 27, 2017 | 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
May 03, 2012 | 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Apr 26, 2011 | 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
Oct 29, 2010 | 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Dec 28, 2009 | 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
333 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!