Question about Fiat Seicento
Need key codes using vehicle id
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi check your thermostat, waterpump, radiator and cap, hoses, fan if you can see a visible leak then i can talk you through a solution if its not leaking try flushing radiator, change the cap, make sure your fan is working, make sure your water pump is working u can test by removing the radiator cap with the engine running you should be able to see the coolant flowing not just sitting still if you need more assistance let me know
Posted on Jun 04, 2008
SOURCE: Code to program my key fob
Here are the program instructions
1. Close the vehicle doors.
2. Turn OFF the ignition.
3. Remove the key from the ignition.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position.
5. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Release the door lock switch. The vehicle will sound three beeps in order to verify the Program Mode has been activated.
9. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the keyless entry transmitter and hold until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the transmitter has been successfully programmed (this take approximately 15 seconds).
10. Perform the previous step to program up to four transmitters (including your old ones).
11. Remove the ignition key in order to exit the Program Mode
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
i losted my nissan almera car key and i don't have the code to make a new key in my country ...it's now in lebanon exported frfom swiss
Posted on Oct 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2017 | Fiat Cars & Trucks
Sep 01, 2016 | Fiat Seicento Cars & Trucks
Jul 29, 2014 | 2010 Fiat Doblo 1.3
Jan 15, 2013 | 1998 Fiat Seicento S
Sep 24, 2010 | 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
May 11, 2010 | 2006 Fiat Pininfarina
Oct 22, 2009 | 2006 Fiat X1/9
Jun 17, 2009 | 1998 Ford Expedition
May 14, 2009 | 1998 Mercury Mountaineer
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: