Question about Peugeot Liberte
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you wont have a distributor cap m8 as you have a coil pack which you have already changed i would start looking towards your injectors!
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
SOURCE: peugeot 206 cc fan belt change
hi ive a peugeot 206cc 02 reg, the STOP light keeps flashing ive checked the normal oil and water but alls ok so whats the problem still runs fine and temp stays where it should??? any tips??
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
The step by step instructions to replace spark plugs on the Peugeot 206 are as follows:-
1) Disconnect the battery by removing the positive connector.
2) Using a 10mm spanner or long socket remove the two studs with nuts attached on the coil pack which is located at the top back of the engine. Un-clip the hose that connects to the rocker case cover and air intake hose and move it aside.
3) Pull the coil pack out and move to aside the right. You may have to disconnect the plug adaptor, but you should be able to get away with leaving it to the right.
4) Using a suitable size spark plug socket and a flexi extension bar and rachet or tommy bar undo each socket and replace with an appropriate new spark plugs.
5) Reassemble exactly in reverse order of the above.
Thanks. you can rate this solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on May 19, 2010
SOURCE: will a peugeot 206 2.0
If the only difference between the two is the engine size, they probably so. BUT, an easy way to find out would be to call your local parts store and ask them if each model of that particular car, each require or use the same part number for the front strut replacement. If they use the same part number, then you can more accurately assume that the factory part is inter-changeable. Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
anything and everything ,try a code reader in the OBDII plug it does have one ,think its under the dash on this car and the software can be read with a code reader unlike the later models
Posted on Mar 17, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2016 | Peugeot Cars & Trucks
Jan 07, 2015 | 2004 Peugeot 206 CC
Mar 20, 2013 | Peugeot Liberte Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2012 | 2005 Peugeot 307 CC
Aug 19, 2012 | 2004 Peugeot 206 CC
Mar 17, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 19, 2010 | Peugeot 405 Cars & Trucks
840 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: