Question about 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
Mine was located on the driver side rail, on the drivers side of the transmission near the middle of the drivers seat. It was BOLTED to the rail and was very rusted. I think it took two hours for penetrating oil to loosen it up
hope this helps
Posted on Nov 27, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
it doesn't have a fuel pump relay it has a fuel pump control unit and it is located on the chassis back quarter drivers side near the tube cross member for chassis on top of chassis rail near bed mount. locate the rear springs front perch and it will be above that on top of rail.
hope this helps. good luck and please ask any question you have.
Posted on Oct 25, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanx for info..no wonder I couldn't find Relay! "
Here you go if it is a diesel:
A. FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT:
The fuel filter is located inside of the fuel filter housing
1. Unscrew and remove fuel filter cap at top of fuel filter housing. To unscrew, attach tool to 6-sided hex center of cap. Do not loosen cap at outer edge. The fuel filter cap is designed to remove filter while pulling up on cap.
2. Remove O-ring from cap and discard.
3. The filter is retained to cap with little fingers. Carefully pry a couple of them off from old filter.
B. FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT:
1. Thoroughly clean inside of filter housing, cap, etc. with clean diesel fuel
2. Fill filter housing (canister) with clean diesel fuel. NOTE: If you do not do this, you will have to manually bleed air out of system later. No fun.
3. Snap new fuel filter to bottom of cap.
4. Install new O-ring
5. Apply lihgt film of clean diesel oil to cap O-ring
6. Load filter/cap into housing.
7. Tighten cap to 25 ft. lbs. torque. Do NOT over-tighten.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 29, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 21, 2012 | 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Aug 20, 2012 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Feb 23, 2012 | 2000 Dodge Ram 3500
Sep 21, 2011 | Dodge Ram 3500 Cars & Trucks
Sep 16, 2011 | 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck
Jul 22, 2011 | 2005 Dodge Ram 3500
Feb 26, 2011 | 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: