Question about Mercury Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How to reprogram your keyless entry remote controls (97-up) Ford/Lincoln/Mercury
It is necessary to have ALL (maximum of four-original and/or new) of your remote transmitters available prior to beginning this procedure
To program the transmitters yourself:
1. Insert a key in the ignition and turn from 3(Off) to 4(On) eight times in rapid succession (within 10 seconds) with the eighth turn ending in the 4(On) position.
2. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that programming mode has been entered.
3. Within 20 seconds, program a remote transmitter by pressing any button on a transmitter. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that the remote transmitter has been programmed. (If more than 20 seconds pass before pressing a remote transmitter button, the programming mode will exit and the procedure will have to be repeated.)
4. Repeat the previous step to program additional remote transmitters. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that each remote transmitter has been programmed.
5. When you have completed programming the remote transmitters, turn th ignition to 3(Off) or wait 20 seconds. Again the doors will lock/unlock to confirm programming has been completed.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Located on passenger side. Tou need to look under the dash then turn to look under the console. You will see a black box PAT unit around 8 or 10 inches long with fairly large numbers printed on its side. These are the 5 numbers you will need
Posted on Jun 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2016 | Mercury Cars & Trucks
Jul 05, 2015 | 2008 Mercury Mariner
Apr 02, 2014 | 2008 Mercury Mountaineer
May 17, 2012 | 2007 Mercury Mariner Premier 4WD
Mar 25, 2011 | 2008 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
May 01, 2010 | 2008 Mercury Mariner
Jun 28, 2009 | 2005 Mercury Mariner
Jun 07, 2009 | 2006 Mercury Mariner
Apr 05, 2009 | 2008 Mercury Mariner
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!