Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on May 27, 2009
first always check your fuses then if you have a autozone take it there and they can tell you what the code is and if you want to try it yourself they will give you instructions and print outs of where and how to do your job
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
With both codes pointing at Oxygen sensor readings being faulty, I'd get a can of electrical spray cleaner and spray clean the MAF sensor (mass air flow sensor) and have codes erased and see if they come back. Good chance a simple can of electrical spray cleaner will cure both codes.
Posted on Dec 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2015 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Mar 12, 2015 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 07, 2015 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Aug 01, 2014 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 15, 2014 | 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jul 22, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jul 10, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Dec 24, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Apr 29, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!