Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: were is the fuse box
The fuse box / relay plate, fascia 1 is placed on the driver's lateral side of the dashboard behind a plastic cover, (driver's door open). See pictures below:
The fuse box / relay plate fascia 1
The fuse no.# 49 - F49 (15A) = Cigarette lighter
Please do rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
SOURCE: I need the fuse box
08. [05A] HID level, telephone
12. [10A] B+ (battery voltage positive) for OBD
16. [05A] Open
20. [15A] Right headlight, low beam
05. [10A] Instruments, heated seats, cruise test plug, AC
09. [10A] Open
13. [10A] Brake lights
17. [10A] Navigation
21. [15A] Left headlight, low beam
01. [05A] Heated washer nozzle
03. [05A] Light for glove box, AC, selector lever
06. [05A] Control module comfort system
10. [05A] CD changer
14. [10A] Comfort system
18. [10A] Right headlight, high beam
22. [05A] Parking light, right
02. [10A] Turn signal system
04. [05A] License plate light
07. [10A] ABS
11. [05A] Cruise control (for automatic)
15. [10A] Instruments (for automatic)
19. [10A] Left headlight, high beam
23. [05A] Parking light, left
24. [25A] Wiper system
31. [15A] Back up lights, cruise control (automatic transmission)
38. [15A] Comfort system
25. [30A] Fresh air blower, recirculation control, AC
32. [20A] Engine control
39. [15A] Emergency flasher system
26. [30A] Rear window defogger
33. [15A] Cigarette lighter, front
40. [25A] Dual horn
27. [15A] Rear window wiper system
34. [15A] Engine control, injectors
41. [25A] Open
28. [15A] Fuel pump
35. [30A] Trailer socket
42. [25A] Open
29. [20A] Engine control
36. [15A] Fog lights
43. [00A] Open
30. [20A] Sunroof
37. [20A] Radio system, telephone
44. [30A] Heated seats
Location are marked on the fuse panel.. May need a flashlight to see them,
Mug SHot Collection
Posted on May 17, 2009
most fuse boxes are located either on the pass. side dashboard (near the door or by the center console) also driver side under dash or by right leg. also check under the hood for a black plastic box. then take the cover off. it should be labeled.
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
ON THE INSIDE OF THE CAR,ON THE DRIVERS SIDE OF THE DASH,IS A PANEL WHICH NEEDS TO BE LEVIED OUT AND YOU SHOULD FIND THE FUSE BOX.IT SHOULD BE A 20-25 AMP FUSE.
Posted on Oct 22, 2009
if you have miss place your owner manual see if you can download one www.edmunds.com if all fails stop by your local VW-dealership and they be able to print you off a copy and for the most part its on the cover telling you what fuse is what Merry Christmas & Happy New Year as always wish you the best of luck Michigan Man.
Posted on Dec 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 10, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 24, 2012 | Volkswagen Polo Cars & Trucks
Dec 27, 2010 | 2012 Volkswagen Polo
1,930 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!