Question about 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT Sport Hatchback
Replaced battery in key fob 4 times in last month. solves problem for about a week.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: KEY FOB
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first remote for you. 2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may 3. Place key into the ignition. 4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE ) 5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote. 10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote
Click here to find a Locksmith in your area to program this remote.
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
confuse you during this programming procedure.)
6. Continue to hold the UNLOCK button, wait at least 4 seconds, but no longer than
10 seconds, then press and hold PANIC button.
7. When a single chime is heard, release both buttons. The chime indicates the system
is in program mode.
8. Press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneoulsly on the remote
to be programmed.
9. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates the the remote was recognized.
11. A single chime will be heard The chime indicates the remote has been programmed.
12. Repeat steps 8 to 11 for a total of 4 remotes.
13. Turn the ignition to the OFF position or wait 60 seconds to exit program mode.
2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may
3. Place key into the ignition.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE )
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote.
10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote
Posted on Jul 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 04, 2015 | 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
Mar 26, 2013 | 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
Nov 01, 2012 | 2005 Mazda 6
Aug 17, 2012 | 1999 Nissan Primera
Aug 25, 2009 | 2000 Renault 181
Oct 23, 2008 | 1997 Saturn SL
Jun 01, 2008 | 1997 Volkswagen Passat
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!