Question about Ford Cars & Trucks
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How remove the door panel?
You'll need to remove screws that are by the door handle, arm rest, under door and side of door and then gently pull back on the panel as there will also be retaining clips attached and you don't want to break them. If needed, you can pull back the weather seal (can't reuse it, but it's not that important) and you will be able to access everything inside the door
Posted on Aug 14, 2009
If you are refer to the door panel there are a couple screws located on the door like there is one were the handle is on the inside and one in the door arm rest then there are a bunch of clips around the outside of the the door which usually can just be pulled out
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
Front Door Trim Panel
Removal and Installation
NOTE: Left front door trim panel shown, right front door trim panel similar.
NOTE: Remove the front door trim panel by pulling it straight upward.
Lift and remove the front door trim panel.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Posted on Feb 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2017 | Seat Cars & Trucks
May 08, 2014 | 1999 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Nov 19, 2013 | 2006 Ford E-250
Apr 04, 2011 | 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
1. Disable the SIR system.
2. Remove the power window switch assembly.
3. Remove the door trim plate.
4. Gently pull the trim panel inboard in order to disengage the trim fastener that retains the outside rearview mirror trim cover.
5. Remove the fasteners around the outer perimeter of the door panel by prying out with a commercially available door trim fastener removal tool. Pry only hard enough to disengage the fasteners from the sheet metal door skin. Be careful not to pry out too far or damage to the hooks inside the door panel will result.
6. Remove the door trim panel by lifting upward and outward in order to disengage the hooks from the door.
7. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the trim panel.
8. Remove the trim panel.
Dec 05, 2010 | 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Nov 26, 2010 | 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix
Jun 14, 2010 | 2006 Ford F-150
Mar 01, 2010 | 2005 Ford F-150
Feb 27, 2010 | 2002 Ford F250 Super Duty SuperCab
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!