Question about 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Heater and ac not working
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Turn the key to position #1 and make sure the menu in the instrument cluster is on the total mileage and trip mileage screen.
2) Press the 'accept call' button and hold it. Then press the 'ok' button, this will take you to another menu screen.
3) Scroll around to find 'assyst plus', hit 'ok'.
4) Find the 'full service' option and hit ok
5) Confirm service with the ok button, it will then say 'service confirmed'.
6) Use the back button to scroll back out.
Hope this helps. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2017 | AC Cars & Trucks
Jan 07, 2016 | Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cars & Trucks
Feb 20, 2015 | Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cars & Trucks
Sep 01, 2013 | 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Jan 30, 2013 | Mercedes-Benz Cars & Trucks
Jan 21, 2013 | 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Oct 07, 2012 | Mercedes-Benz Mercedes 190 e chain lock...
Sep 18, 2011 | 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
752 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: