Question about 2011 Dodge Journey
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To start the Journey when the key fob battery is dead, use the fob itself by pushing the start button with the end of the fob opposite the emergency key. There is apparently some kind of proximity chip in the fob that, upon contact, will allow the vehicle to recognize the correct fob is present, even with a dead battery.
Posted on Sep 10, 2011
SOURCE: KEY FOB
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first remote for you. 2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may 3. Place key into the ignition. 4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE ) 5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote. 10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote
Click here to find a Locksmith in your area to program this remote.
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
confuse you during this programming procedure.)
6. Continue to hold the UNLOCK button, wait at least 4 seconds, but no longer than
10 seconds, then press and hold PANIC button.
7. When a single chime is heard, release both buttons. The chime indicates the system
is in program mode.
8. Press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneoulsly on the remote
to be programmed.
9. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates the the remote was recognized.
11. A single chime will be heard The chime indicates the remote has been programmed.
12. Repeat steps 8 to 11 for a total of 4 remotes.
13. Turn the ignition to the OFF position or wait 60 seconds to exit program mode.
2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may
3. Place key into the ignition.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE )
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote.
10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote
Posted on Jul 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2016 | 2011 Ford Taurus
Mar 21, 2016 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks
Jan 27, 2015 | 2010 Dodge Journey SXT
Jun 19, 2014 | 2011 Dodge Journey
Mar 01, 2014 | 2011 Dodge Charger
Oct 10, 2013 | 2011 Dodge Journey
Jan 25, 2013 | 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
Apr 03, 2011 | 2011 Dodge Journey
915 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: