Question about 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
any salvage yard or if you write me a mesg with your adress i will sell you the one i have wich came out of a 97 Ram
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Change cam sensor & erase codes.( disconnect battery for a minute or so after.) 340 & 1391 refer to cam sensor problem, and all other 300 codes are cylinder misfires that should disappear when cam sensor fixed.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
LEAN TROUBLE CODES (P0171 or P0174)
A code P0171 or P0174 indicate the engine is running lean. This means there is too much air and/or not enough fuel. You can confirm the engine is running lean by looking at Short Term Fuel Trim (STFT) and Long Term Fuel Trim (LTFT). Normally, STFT and LTFT should be plus or minus 8 from zero. If STFT and/or LTFT are more than about +10 or higher, it indicates the engine is running LEAN. Negative numbers (-10 or more) indicates the engine is running RICH.
A lean fuel condition can be caused by:
* Low fuel pressure due to a weak pump or leaky fuel pressure regulator. (use a fuel pressure gauge to check fuel pressure at idle)
* Dirty fuel injectors. (try cleaning the injectors)
* Vacuum leaks at the intake manifold, vacuum hose connections or throttle body. (Use a vacuum gauge to check for low intake vacuum)
* Leaky EGR valve. (Check operation of EGR valve)
* Leaky PCV Valve or hose. (Check valve and hose connections)
* Dirty or defective Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF). (Try cleaning the MAF sensor wires or filament with aerosol electronics cleaner. Do NOT use anything else to clean the sensor, and do not touch the sensor wires)
______________________________-- Causes A code P0171 may mean that one or more of the following has happened:
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
Testimonial: "great info. Thanks a million."
p0203 injecter circuit malfunction cyl #3. p0204 injector circuit malfunction cyl#4. po138 02 sensor circuit,high voltage cylinder bank no.1,sensor no.2
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2016 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Aug 23, 2015 | 2011 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500
May 14, 2015 | 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
Jun 11, 2011 | 1997 Dodge Neon
Trouble code P0174 means: Fuel System Too Lean (Cylinder 2 bank
Mar 15, 2011 | 1997 Ford Expedition
Feb 26, 2011 | 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
Dec 19, 2009 | 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
Sep 15, 2009 | 2003 Jaguar Vanden Plas
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: