Question about 2005 Mercury Mariner
Clicking sound in dash below stereo
This is the actuator for the AC/Heater systems temperature control blend door actuator motor drive, the blend door is sticking and the motor gears are jumping teeth. Very soon you will need to have this problem repaired as you will loose the ability to control the air temperature at the register air outlets.
Posted on Nov 06, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: resetting check engine light
Disconnect negative terminal on Battery for 5 minutes.If this does not work take to your nearest OReillys stroe and they will reset it for you for free
Posted on Nov 28, 2009
How to reprogram your keyless entry remote controls (97-up) Ford/Lincoln/Mercury
It is necessary to have ALL (maximum of four-original and/or new) of your remote transmitters available prior to beginning this procedure
To program the transmitters yourself:
1. Insert a key in the ignition and turn from 3(Off) to 4(On) eight times in rapid succession (within 10 seconds) with the eighth turn ending in the 4(On) position.
2. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that programming mode has been entered.
3. Within 20 seconds, program a remote transmitter by pressing any button on a transmitter. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that the remote transmitter has been programmed. (If more than 20 seconds pass before pressing a remote transmitter button, the programming mode will exit and the procedure will have to be repeated.)
4. Repeat the previous step to program additional remote transmitters. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that each remote transmitter has been programmed.
5. When you have completed programming the remote transmitters, turn th ignition to 3(Off) or wait 20 seconds. Again the doors will lock/unlock to confirm programming has been completed.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2017 | Mercury Mariner Cars & Trucks
Oct 01, 2017 | Mercury Cars & Trucks
Oct 09, 2016 | 2010 Mercury Mariner
Dec 28, 2015 | 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid
Dec 09, 2014 | 2010 Mercury Mariner
Oct 22, 2012 | 2005 Mercury Mariner Premier
May 13, 2009 | 2007 Mercury Mariner Premier 4WD
Nov 16, 2008 | 2005 Mercury Mariner
336 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: