Question about 2005 Mercury Mariner
You will need to see the dealer on this, the Alternator is computer controlled and takes special testing to determine the cause of the problem with the charging system.
Posted on Nov 06, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: resetting check engine light
Disconnect negative terminal on Battery for 5 minutes.If this does not work take to your nearest OReillys stroe and they will reset it for you for free
Posted on Nov 28, 2009
How to reprogram your keyless entry remote controls (97-up) Ford/Lincoln/Mercury
It is necessary to have ALL (maximum of four-original and/or new) of your remote transmitters available prior to beginning this procedure
To program the transmitters yourself:
1. Insert a key in the ignition and turn from 3(Off) to 4(On) eight times in rapid succession (within 10 seconds) with the eighth turn ending in the 4(On) position.
2. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that programming mode has been entered.
3. Within 20 seconds, program a remote transmitter by pressing any button on a transmitter. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that the remote transmitter has been programmed. (If more than 20 seconds pass before pressing a remote transmitter button, the programming mode will exit and the procedure will have to be repeated.)
4. Repeat the previous step to program additional remote transmitters. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that each remote transmitter has been programmed.
5. When you have completed programming the remote transmitters, turn th ignition to 3(Off) or wait 20 seconds. Again the doors will lock/unlock to confirm programming has been completed.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2016 | 2010 Mercury Mariner
Sep 09, 2015 | 2005 Mercury Mariner
Feb 09, 2011 | 2005 Mercury Mariner
Jan 17, 2011 | 2005 Mercury Mariner
Aug 24, 2010 | 2005 Mercury Mariner
Jul 25, 2010 | 2006 Mercury Mariner
Jun 28, 2009 | 2005 Mercury Mariner
Nov 16, 2008 | 2005 Mercury Mariner
266 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: