Question about 2001 Chevrolet Tracker
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If I doint mistake, the MAF (Mass Air Flow) sensor is located on the top back of the intake manifold under the engine cover.
1) Air cleaner assy 2) Upper cover 3) Lower cover
4) Lower cover Cushion 5) Lower cover Spacer 6) Lower cover Bolt
7) Filter element 8) Air inlet duct 9) Air inlet duct Insulator
10) Resonator 11) Resonator Cushion 12) Resonator Insulator
13) Air temp sensor 14) Air temp sensor Grommet 15) Adapter
16) AIR MASS SENSOR 17) Inlet duct 1.6 liter 18) Resonator box
Hope helps (remember to rate this answer).
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 23, 2015 | AC Cars & Trucks
Dec 16, 2013 | 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
Oct 26, 2013 | 2003 Chevrolet Tracker
Jan 30, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 24, 2013 | 2001 Chevrolet Tracker
Jul 12, 2011 | 2001 Chevrolet Tracker
Feb 10, 2011 | 2001 Chevrolet Tracker
Feb 25, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet Tracker
Sep 26, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Tracker
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: