Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reprograming a keyless remote
program transmitter code(s) as follows:
1) Confirm that all the doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2) Open the driver’s door. Insert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
3) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
4) Push and release the driver’s door switch (1) 3 times within 20 seconds.
5) Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
6) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
7) Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (2) on the transmitter (3) for more than 5 seconds
within 20 seconds of removing the ignition key from the lock cylinder in step 6.
8) Press LOCK or UNLOCK button (2) on the transmitter (3) within 5 seconds (after step 7). All the
doors will lock/ unlock to confirm that this process has been properly done.
With this process, the transmitter has been programmed.
9) If you want to program an additional transmitter, repeat the procedure from Step 1) through Step 8).
10) Make sure that the keyless entry system properly operates by operating each transmitter.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
check this out - its not like the previous link - the button actually floats around with the wiring.
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | 2004 Dodge Durango
Feb 07, 2015 | 2000 Toyota Tundra
Dec 03, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 03, 2011 | 2005 Kia Sorento
Jun 05, 2010 | 1997 Ford Windstar
Jan 27, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Dec 04, 2009 | 2006 Nissan Versa
Aug 24, 2009 | 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
Jan 20, 2009 | 1997 Chrysler LHS
Dec 26, 2008 | 2006 Toyota Tundra
Nov 18, 2017 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Nov 17, 2017 | Lincoln Cars & Trucks
4,034 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!