Question about 2001 Pontiac Aztek
2001 Pontiac Aztec, the HVAC has power all the time even without the key in it. WHat might be the cause of this problem? Thanks
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2016 | 2001 Pontiac Aztek
May 06, 2015 | 2001 Pontiac Aztek
Mar 26, 2015 | 2001 Pontiac Aztek
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2
Aug 02, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Jan 12, 2011 | 2001 Pontiac Aztek
May 20, 2010 | 2001 Pontiac Aztek
Mar 22, 2010 | 2001 Pontiac Aztek
Feb 24, 2010 | 2001 Pontiac Aztek
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!