Question about 1995 Mercury Villager
Screws at door handle, spring clips around perimeter, lift up to release from window ledge. details avail if needed.
what are you doing/?
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
May 31, 2010 | Lincoln Town Car Cars & Trucks
May 22, 2010 | 1998 Mercury Villager
Feb 27, 2010 | 2002 Ford F250 Super Duty SuperCab
Jul 06, 2009 | 2009 Ford Explorer
May 20, 2009 | 1997 Mercury Villager
May 07, 2009 | 1994 Mercury Cougar
Apr 29, 2009 | 1998 Mercury Villager
Apr 20, 2009 | 1994 Ford Explorer Limited
Feb 21, 2009 | 1996 Ford Thunderbird LX
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: