Question about Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Dont know where a plastic grear that only cost 1.50 goes on the transmision

Looking for a parts diagram

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 52 Answers

It sounds like it is the speedometer gear or vehicle speed sensor gear. I don't see what vehicle it is going on but typically there is a sensor on the transmission you have to pull out to install it.

Posted on Nov 01, 2012


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer


Have you tried signing up at ( ) which is free, and allows you to look up parts prices as well as repair info from service manuals, which usually have that diagram ?

Feb 28, 2015 | 1990 Plymouth Acclaim

1 Answer

I have a vacuum line thats off and dont know here it gos its comeing from the bottom of the carburator and one side of it goes to a pump cruse and the other side i dont know

its come of a joint look for a T shape vacuum line and it will be off that if its broken you will need a new T connector. dont cost a lot at all the plastic is so brittle after awhile they just snap or split.

Dec 06, 2013 | Chevrolet Astro Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How do u get the bottom transmision line of the bottom of the raditor?

If you look closely at the coupling, you will see two plastic tabs there. Push in on them and it should disengage. Be careful not to break them as the plastic end is not replaceable without shop work. Clean out the groove where the fitting goes so it locks in when putting the radiator back in.

Jun 14, 2010 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee

1 Answer

I need to the piece is that keeps the transmision

You need a gear shift cable. just had one replaced. The little plastic ring piece at teh end broke and fell off the cable and Ford stated that I needed to replace whole cable since the little piece was not sold as an individual part. To get it fix ranges from $200 -$300 unless you know how to take off steering column and replace it. The part/cable actual costs about 70-80 bucks. Good luck!

May 15, 2010 | 2001 Ford Escape

1 Answer

Gear oil

like most maual trans u need 80-90w thats what i use in all my vehicles you can also ask any auto parts store they can look it up on their computers

Jan 23, 2009 | 1999 Subaru Legacy

1 Answer

Installing rear manual transmision seal

Installing a rear seal on the tailshaft of a manual transmision is very easy,,you dont need a manual to do this,,just a good proper sized seal installation tool,,,(you can borrow or rent )

Dec 31, 2008 | 1994 Ford F350 Crew Cab

1 Answer

Wont start

the camshaft position sensor goes inside the distributor. the crankshaft position sensor is located at the rear of the engine, drivers side oem part #56027865AB for automatic trans. part #56027871 for manual transmision

Dec 04, 2008 | 1996 Dodge Dakota

1 Answer

How to fill de automatic oil of the transmision

Transmission fluid goes in through the dipstick tube. You'll need a funnel, possibly a long flexible one, to avoid making a mess.

Nov 08, 2008 | 1998 Subaru Legacy

1 Answer


there is an oil seal between the transfer case and trasnmission housing, if your bearings have gotten hot in the transfer case, this could have caused the oil to heat up and damage the mechanical seal

Jul 21, 2008 | 1998 Jeep Wrangler

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

30 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

76846 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22246 Answers

Randy Ohler

Level 3 Expert

14585 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides