Question about Cars & Trucks
It is almost 12years and the aircon filter haven't replace. it has already a buzzing sound and would like to change or clean it
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cabin Air Filter
Open the glove box
Remove all of the contents in the glove box
On the right side, dis-engage the rod going to the split plastic pin on the glove box door
Squeeze both other sides of the glove box to defeat the stops that keeps the glove box from falling open
Observe the box in the area vacated by letting the glove box drop down, this is the heater box
Locate a rectangular cover (approx 7 " x 2"), it is located on the face of the box; facing you.
Pull this cover out towards you, the cabin air filter is located in the tray that is connected to this rectangular cover.
This should help you replace it.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
SOURCE: Replace fuel filter
1. Open the hood and access the relay panel on the Right side of the engine bay
2. Open the fuel cap
3. Start the engine
4. Pull the relay for the fuel pump (listed on the bottom side of the relay panel lid)
5. Wait for engine to stop
6. Turn key off
7. Disconnect negative battery cable
8. **** wheels to car
9. Slide under the driver's side around the B pillar area
9. Look on the interior side of the frame rail and you will find the filter assembly
10. Place a drain pan under filter
11. Disconnect the rigid fuel line with a 14mm opne wrench (I think)
12. Disconnect the quick coupling on the aft part of the assembly buy lifting up on the red plastic pience and turning
13. Unbolt the center bolt and pull out the filter
14. Pop in the new filter and reverse order.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2014 | Chevrolet C1500 Cars & Trucks
Sep 26, 2012 | Toyota Corolla Cars & Trucks
Dec 30, 2011 | 2004 Saturn ION
Sep 03, 2011 | 1989 Ford F 350
Jul 01, 2011 | 1988 Toyota Camry
Jun 14, 2011 | 1990 Chevrolet Suburban
May 17, 2011 | 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Dec 05, 2009 | 1998 Toyota Camry
Aug 08, 2009 | 1996 Toyota 4Runner
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!