Question about Cars & Trucks
You will need the dealer for this, it can be checked with a scanner.
Posted on Oct 31, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote garage door opener
1. Position vehicle within 10 feet of garage door- engine off and battery on.
2. Press/hold 2 outside buttons of Homelink transceiver until red indicator starts flashing rapidly, then release button. This should take about 20 seconds. This erases any previously learned codes.
3. Press/hold remote control and press/hold button of Homelink transceiver simultaneously. Slowly move remote control from 5" away to 1" away from Homelink transceiver. Release both buttons after red indicator starts blinking rapidly. This should take about 5 seconds. I discovered that the Homelink in my TL is a bit faulty because it took much longer to accomplish this than when programming the Homelink in my MDX. My TL's Homelink may "unlearn" it's code in the future and the needed proximity of the TL to the garage door may be much closer than desired until I get the Homelink fixed.
4. Press training button on garage door opener unit until the indicator lights illuminates- this should be immediate.
5. Within 30 seconds press/hold the Homelink button for 2-3 seconds until the red indicator starts flashing rapidly. Repeat a second time. It should now be programmed. Check it by pressing the programmed button on the Homelink receiver.
6. When programming more than 1 garage door opener unit, disconnect power from unit before programming more units. By not doing this the programmed unit could conflict with the unprogrammed units commands.
1. The Battery in the garage door remote may be too weak to program Homelink. However, the battery may be strong enough to operate the garage door. One of my remote controls had a weak battery- my system was installed today, fresh out of the box. I had to use the second remote control for the programming of Homelink on my 2 vehicles.
2. Antenna on the garage door opener unit must be hanging down, fully extended.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
Try to reset the tailgate by removing the no.7 (7.5 amp) fuse in the underdash fuse box. Open and close the tailgate manually, reinstall the fuse, and try the open tailgate button. If that doesn't work you would have take it to the dealer, where they can check for DTC's (diagnostic trouble codes). Honda Al
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
THE DOOR CATCH HAS A DOUBLE "C" THAT HOLDS THE DOOR CLOSED. FIRST TAKE A SCREWDRIVER INSIDE THE "C". USING THE HANDLE ON THE INSIDE, PULL THE HANDLE AS IF YOU WERE OPENING THE DOOR AND AT THE SAME TIME, OPEN THE DOUBLE "C" WITH THE SCREWDRIVER. I HOPE THIS HELPS. THANKS FOR USING FIX-YA. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KEEP ME POSTED. GOOD LUCK
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
Testimonial: "it worked! thank you."
SOURCE: 2004 Acura MDX Water Leak
The 2002 MDX I worked on turned out to be a drainage problem . Seems the factory installed foam in the bottom of the hinge pillar post which blocked the drain holes . Take off the mud flap , remove enough of the splash shield to access the bottom of the hinge pillar and drill a half inch hole at the front lower corner aiming the drill slightly upward ( be sure to protect the bare metal) .Water gushed out when I did this. For extra ins. remove the kick panels and check for two holes a few inchs from the floor, plug and chaulk these holes. Hope this worksfor you too
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2016 | 2007 Acura MDX
Mar 18, 2013 | 2007 Honda Odyssey
Jun 02, 2012 | 2007 Acura MDX
Oct 14, 2010 | 2007 Acura MDX
May 09, 2010 | Acura MDX Cars & Trucks
Feb 04, 2010 | 2004 Acura MDX
Sep 02, 2009 | 2001 Acura MDX
Jun 09, 2009 | 2008 Acura Mdx
May 07, 2009 | 2005 Acura MDX
Jun 18, 2008 | 2007 Acura MDX
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!