Question about Cars & Trucks
Pop the hood open. FInd the antifreeze resivor. with the engine cold, mix anti freeze solution as recommended and fill the resivor to line that says COLD
Posted on Oct 30, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Radios in the 2004 Impalas are tied to the vehicle's VIN through the computer, so it may be somewhat difficult to get the code. However, the following steps should work:
1. Press and hold the buttons for presets 1 & 4 (may be 2 & 3). The word "SEC" should show.
2. Press the "MIN" button. "000" should be displayed.
3. Press the "MIN" button again to have the second two numbers appear. Record these numbers.
4. Press the "HR" button for the first two numbers to appear. Record these numbers. -- Note: Your number sequence should be the numbers from the "HR" button followed by the numbers from the "MIN" button.
5. Call 1-800-537-5140. This will get you to the GM unlock code automated line. Ignore the prompt and enter "202108#". Next enter your code (remember, HR then MIN) followed by the * key. For example, 1234*. A 3 or 4 digit code will be given to you. If you get a code such as 0532, drop the zero when entering it into your radio.
6. Enter the code into the radio IAW the applicable manual.
Posted on May 30, 2008
Power steering fluid- any type from any parts store will do. Transmision OIL-dEX 3 IS RECOMENDED. This can be bought at any parts store.
Posted on Oct 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2014 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Nov 20, 2013 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Oct 28, 2013 | 2005 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 27, 2013 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 07, 2011 | 2006 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 03, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Nov 06, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Oct 21, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!