Question about Cars & Trucks
Need the wiring color code for the 5 wire incoming air sensor
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: spark plug diagram
Several engines here:
* 1.8L (B18B1 and B18C1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.2L (F22B1) and 2.3L (F23A1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.5L (G25A4) Engine Firing order: 1-2-4-5-3 Distributorless ignition system
* 3.0L (C30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributorless ignition system (one coil per cylinder)
* 3.0L (J30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributor rotation: Counterclockwise
* 3.2L and 3.5L Engines Firing order: 1-2-3-4-5-6 Distributorless Ignition System
Hope helped with this (remember rated this help) Good luck.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "Very good....gave me the answer I needed"
I hope helps with this...
Good luck (remember rated this help).
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks a lot! Simple chart but will save me a lot of time!!"
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2017 | 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
Feb 19, 2017 | 2002 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 03, 2016 | 2005 Lincoln LS V6
The wiring diagram shows the wiring color code, Power rating
and connector plug used. The wiring diagram explains the vehicle's electrical
connections with color code. It's a bit complicated to understand.
Apr 07, 2013 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Mar 04, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
May 14, 2010 | 1984 Chevrolet Camaro
Apr 11, 2010 | 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
Jun 20, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler Town & Country
548 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: