Question about Cars & Trucks
Need the wiring color code for the 5 wire incoming air sensor
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: spark plug diagram
Several engines here:
* 1.8L (B18B1 and B18C1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.2L (F22B1) and 2.3L (F23A1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.5L (G25A4) Engine Firing order: 1-2-4-5-3 Distributorless ignition system
* 3.0L (C30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributorless ignition system (one coil per cylinder)
* 3.0L (J30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributor rotation: Counterclockwise
* 3.2L and 3.5L Engines Firing order: 1-2-3-4-5-6 Distributorless Ignition System
Hope helped with this (remember rated this help) Good luck.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "Very good....gave me the answer I needed"
I hope helps with this...
Good luck (remember rated this help).
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks a lot! Simple chart but will save me a lot of time!!"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2017 | 2002 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 03, 2016 | 2005 Lincoln LS V6
The wiring diagram shows the wiring color code, Power rating
and connector plug used. The wiring diagram explains the vehicle's electrical
connections with color code. It's a bit complicated to understand.
Apr 07, 2013 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Mar 04, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
May 14, 2010 | 1984 Chevrolet Camaro
Apr 11, 2010 | 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
Jun 20, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler Town & Country
468 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!