Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: what oil does a BMW
cheapest oil you can buy say a petrol/diesel 10/40 ,change oil every 6000m and oil filter every third oil change ,then it will last forever ,use expensive long life oil with so called long service interval and the inside of the engine will clagg up and kill it
Posted on Dec 24, 2010
SOURCE: What type of engine oil
Engine oil specifications for Peugeot 306 1.6 petrol engine:
1. SAE 5W-40, API SH or SG, for temperatures between -30 Celsius deg. and +40 Celsius deg.
2. SAE 10W-40, API SH or SG, for temperatures between -15 Celsius deg. and +40 Celsius deg.
3. SAE 15W-40, API SH or SG, for temperatures between -10 Celsius deg. and +40 Celsius deg.
4. SAE 15W-50, API SH or SG, for temperatures between -10 Celsius deg. and +50 Celsius deg.
5. SAE 20W-50, API SH or SG, for temperatures between -5 Celsius deg. and +50 Celsius deg.
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2017 | 2010 Peugeot RCZ 1.6
Jul 01, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 12, 2012 | 2004 Hyundai Tucson
Oct 04, 2011 | 1997 BMW 318
Dec 24, 2010 | 2005 BMW 1 Series
Dec 18, 2010 | 1996 BMW 318
Oct 03, 2009 | 1999 BMW 318 ti
Mar 23, 2009 | 1996 BMW 318
Dec 16, 2017 | Isuzu Cars & Trucks
Dec 16, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 16, 2017 | Acura Cars & Trucks
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: