Question about 1992 Dodge Dakota
The passenger side power window on a Dodge Dakota V-6 has derailed, should I find the schematics. There is a little hole that can be seen on the side of the window....?
Its a complete new window winder unit iam afraid ,not posible to repair as its all plastic
Posted on Oct 28, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1, Disconnect the able from negative terminal of the battery.
2. Pry the courtesy light from the door trim and disconnect the wire connector..
3. Remove all door trim panel retaining screws and door pull armrest assemblies.
4. Remove the door switch panel and the control switch panel and the control switch assembly.
5. On models with memory seats/mirrors, use small-flat bladed pry tool to remove and disconnect the wire.
6. Grasp the trim panel lift up and pull out to detach it from the door. Disconnect the inner door handle lock rod from the handle. Unplug any electrical connectors remaining and remove the door panel.
7. To install, connect the wire harness connectors and place the panel in position in the door. Press the trim panel down into place until the hooks are seated.
8. Install the armrest/door pulls, the courtesy light and the window switch'
9. Reconnect the battery
Also. You will need star pattern drivers to remove the window and motor from your door. If you have all the equipment it should only take you 1 hour.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
its not hard guys Take the door trim panel by taking off screws and mirror cover / pull out bottom of door and then sides pull up and outthen take off vapor barrier then look inside of door put tape on glass to hold it up take out bolts on the regulator and exchange it Please rate my response thank you very much
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
On my 2002 dodge dakota there is a hose that runs off of the front of the intake manifold(facing front end of the engine compartment) This hose was disconnected and there was a cap on the stud at the bottom the intake. The hose was of course a perfect fit. The engine is now running a bit smoother and the all is well with the world.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
the regulator assembly or even one of the tabs on the window that attaches to the regulator has broken. it can be a self repoair but if the glass broke then let the glass company do it.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2012 | 1988 Dodge Dakota
Oct 16, 2010 | 1988 Dodge Dakota
Jun 07, 2010 | 1997 Dodge Caravan
Jun 03, 2010 | 2003 Ford Windstar
Apr 22, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Dakota
Apr 20, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Dakota
Feb 05, 2010 | 1987 Dodge Dakota
Oct 03, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 09, 2017 | 1992 Dodge Dakota
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: