Question about 1988 Chrysler LeBaron
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Remote will not unlock Rear door ?
Door locks or windows not working on car?
Car door will not close?
All power door locks not working on?
Repairing car Door lock Actuator?
How to Access car door panel?
Vehicle door panel components?
----------Front Door dis-assembly diagram?
Rear Door dis-assembly diagram?
How to test Power door locks? http://repairhelpcenter.blogspot.in/2012/02/how-to-test-power-door-locks.html
--------This will help.Thanks.
Feb 17, 2012 | Chrysler 300M Cars & Trucks
Jan 25, 2010 | Ford Fairmont Cars & Trucks
Oct 04, 2009 | 1997 Toyota Corolla
Aug 24, 2009 | 2002 Honda Accord
Apr 30, 2009 | Toyota Celica Cars & Trucks
Apr 27, 2009 | Nissan Maxima Cars & Trucks
Apr 07, 2009 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Feb 23, 2009 | 2001 Ford Explorer
Jun 16, 2017 | 1988 Chrysler LeBaron
Apr 08, 2014 | 1988 Chrysler LeBaron
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: