Question about Cars & Trucks
Could possibly be that there is a bind in the chain that goes around the sprocket in the motor housing, or that the chain may "jump" so to speak on the sprocket. Had the same thing happen to me and that's what it ended up being
Posted on Oct 27, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: power side door
the sienna has a latch type which is interferring the door use a screw driver and tap it down then the door will slide then next oil change have them lube it
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
Is it throwing any kind of check engine light? if so, check under the passenger side carpet. count the blinks.
a long blink=10
a short blink=1
____ ____ ____ _ would equal 31
then google the code you get. ex: "honda crx code 31"
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
SOURCE: afer a heavy rain all
For sure there was a short in the panel board located on the driver door which is the master control.
If will be good to open the board out and look into without speculating on the possibilites.
But you can start by looking at the power to the unit , if not check for the fuse into this unit from the accessories section/window winder. If mainline has gone then find the positve to the unit or loop with a 15 amps fuse to test.
If power is present then there is a possibility that one of the logic gates( IC) or the sub processor (IC) could have failed.
But In the first place remove and dry using a hair dryer , wash with some petrol if the printed board is dirty( please disconnecct the unit to do this)
I hope you can start with these tips.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
That may just be the motor to the door locks. Unless it is a screech of sorts, at this point, I don't see it as a malfunction. This is somewhat normal.
Posted on Mar 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Turn your Chrysler vehicle off and press and hold the two outside buttons on your onboard opener system. Release the buttons once the red indicator light begins flashing. This will erase any previous codes programmed to your system.
Hold your garage door opener remote two inches away from the onboard system.
Press and hold the button you wish to program on your onboard system and the open button on your remote simultaneously. Release the buttons once the indicator light on the onboard system begins flashing.
Press the training button on your Chrysler's system until the light glows solid. If it does not glow solid, continue to the following steps.
Press the "learn" button on your garage door remote, located near the antenna wire on the back or side of the system, and return to your vehicle.
Press the training button on your on board system, hold it for two seconds and release. Repeat the press/hold/release step two more times and your remote will be programmed and ready for use.
Dec 10, 2011 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Nov 07, 2010 | 1987 Chevrolet Corvette
Oct 02, 2010 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Nov 20, 2009 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jul 11, 2009 | 1996 Honda Accord
Nov 29, 2008 | 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Club Cab
Oct 20, 2008 | 1995 Mazda 626
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!