Question about 1988 Ford F 150
No For a older ford door key should be oval and ignition key should be square like.
Posted on Oct 26, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2016 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Dec 20, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 02, 2014 | 1996 Ford Windstar
Jan 09, 2013 | 2001 Toyota Echo
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2
Aug 02, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Feb 12, 2011 | 1999 Mercury Mystique
Jan 22, 2010 | 2000 Nissan Xterra
Jan 05, 2010 | 1995 Dodge Intrepid
Jun 30, 2009 | Toyota Highlander Cars & Trucks
Feb 14, 2009 | 1998 Ford F150 Regular Cab
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: