Question about Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Thanks mate that was very helpful also what fluid should I put in it as it was empty ... Cheers

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Cars & Trucks Master
  • 79,865 Answers

The fluid that the owners manual stipulates.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I empty my fuel tank without damaging it please kia shuma 1.6 2003

Hi Gavin, You can drive it until it's almost empty, try putting a hose down the fuel tank pipe and siphon the fuel out OR remove the tank.. I hope this helped mate......CHEERS

Apr 17, 2016 | Kia Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Gross weight of this product

Hi Donald, You're after the TARE weight which means.....
Tare weight /?t??r/, sometimes called unladen weight, is the weight of an empty vehicle or container. By subtracting it from the gross weight(laden weight), the weight of the goods carried (the net weight) may be determined.
Your car's tare weight is on the car's registration paper, I hope this helped mate......CHEERS..

Apr 15, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Where is the power steering fluid bottle on a 2005 Nissan micra 1.2s?

it hasnt got one mate its electric

if this helps let me know

big mike

May 10, 2011 | 1983 Nissan 200SX

1 Answer

Need to change the transnsmition gasket,need the directions to do so.

If your transmission pan does not have a drain plug - most factory installed pans do not - then you need to put a large collection system in place to catch the transmission fluid for proper disposal. ( pan or bucket - this can get messy) Remove the bolts from the pan leaving a few on one side in place and loosened only so that the fluid spills out over the opposite side of the pan into the collection system. Slowly remove the remaining bolts being careful not to spill the remaining fluid. Might be a good time to put in a drain plug if not already there and the trany filter as well. Clean both mating surfaces and replace gasket and bolts. Be sure to refill with the recommended fluid. I am assuming that you would have the vehicle raised and properly secured (jack stands) before going under the vehicle. Let me know if this helps. Thanks.

Jan 16, 2011 | 2002 Suzuki XL-7

1 Answer

How to put back together a 1998 honda accord door

exactly the way you take it out! here`s a tutorial about HOW to get it out with photos so u can guide yourself to put it back on. hope it helps.
cheers mate
there`s the URL

Sep 22, 2009 | 1998 Honda Accord

2 Answers

Fuel sender unit ohms on a 1991 80series landcrusier

Early FJs had a fuel sender with an ohm range of 2.1ohms when full, to 4.5 when half full, to 6.5ohms when empty. Some may range from 33-240 ohms. You should use a VOM (ohm-meter setting) to measure this resistance value at full, empty and half-full positions. Then you will know what gauge to purchase!!! Hope this helps, thanks for using to help solve your issue. Tater Todd

Jan 28, 2009 | 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser

1 Answer

2004 Cavalier clutch cylinder mysteriously empty

the fluid is going somewhere of course but your clutch lines do not run into the transmission itself it runs to a slave cyclinder that should be on the side of your transmission most likely where you seen that bleeder valve at normally if you can put fluid in the master cyclinder and you can shift gears fine it is your slave cyclinder that is going out if this is so all you have to do is unbolt it from the side of the tranny and replace it. It should only have 2 bolts, 1 line, and a rubber grommet on one end with a rod in it if you take it off just put the new one on the same way just in reverse order. hope every thing goes well.

Nov 02, 2008 | 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

15 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

14445 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides