Question about 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
I was reading that if u take the fuse out and the prob goes away its not the sensor my the harness. i need to know where the abs fuse is to take it out and check this.
The check light is on for a reason,you have a system fault
Removing the fuse is not a fix
Need a repair shop to diagnose
Posted on Oct 25, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 2006 Chevy Equinox
Hiya...the factory-installed keyless remote control are installed in most Equinoxes IF SO equipped with this option that year.
However, it's difficult to get "true factory-installed" keyless feature in your Equinox ....but new 2008-2009 Equinoxes built this year now comes with standard keyless remote and yes, new option is remote STARTER feature (that option is identified by a black wire found inside the rear-right quarter window with thin metal line surrounding that interior window to receive signal from remote starter fob)
At least you can find after-market keyless remote control at your local retail store.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
from the service manual:
There is no onboard programming procedure for this vehicle. This vehicle requires special equipment be connected to the vehicle to program the keyless remote. Please go to the nearest GM dealer for assistance
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 10, 2013 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Nov 08, 2012 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Nov 01, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Aug 10, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Feb 23, 2011 | 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
Jan 12, 2011 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Jul 03, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
May 10, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Feb 03, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
Feb 24, 2017 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
683 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: