Question about 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
ok i did 3 days ago i ahave 1995 chrysler cirrus u have to remove timing belt if u wane step by step u can call me at 916 200 5492 i live in sacramento so if u wane i can do it for you
Posted on Mar 04, 2010
SOURCE: I have no clue on
Unfortunately this is not an easy water pump to replace because you must remove and reinstall the timing belt.
I would recommend you find someone to help if you have not done a timing belt.
Follow steps below to replace water pump.
1. Drain coolant from engine.
2. Remove accessory belts.
3. Remove timing belt.
4. Remove water pump mounting bolts.
5. Separate the pump from the inlet pipe and remove the water pump.
1. Clean all gasket and o-ring surfaces.
2. Install new o-ring on water inlet pipe. Wet o-ring to help insertion into water pump don't use oil or grease.
3. Install new gasket on water pump and install pump inlet opening over water pipe, then press assembly to insert water pipe into the water pump housing.
4. Install pump to engine block tightening bolts to 20 ft. lbs.
5. Install timing belt and reassemble engine.
6. Fill cooling system and check for leaks.
7. Install accessory belts.
Best of luck.
Posted on Aug 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2016 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks
Nov 24, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 25, 2012 | 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
May 31, 2011 | 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Apr 07, 2010 | 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Feb 12, 2010 | 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Aug 04, 2009 | 1996 Chrysler Cirrus
Jul 01, 2009 | 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Dec 13, 2014 | 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!