Question about 2002 Ford SVT Focus
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: fuse pannel diagram 2002 ford
the diagram is in the owners manual, u can get a free dwonload in PDF format of the manual at the link below to Ford fleet information.
Posted on Sep 26, 2010
It's a check engine light, have it checked right away. If you take it to a Ford dealer, they can give you a very detailed diagnosis, however they also charge about 80 bucks just to do that. If you take it to an auto parts store (AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, NAPA, etc.) they will often be able to check for free, but it won't be the most detailed solution.
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
look around on the radiator support for the diagram or go to local ford dealer parts department or body shop and ask for a diagram for the car
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
I just did this for a friend this morning. Sounds scary bot it is easy.
1) remove P.S. fluid filler and pin it aside
2) remove radiator overflow canister and pin it aside
3) unplug wiring harnesses right over the alternator (back right of the engine compartment)
4) The scary part - remove the 3 engine mount bolts on that sode of the car
5) from the transmission jack up the engine just enough to tilt it forward slightly
6) it takes 2, tilt the engine forward and lift out the alt - you should have removed the belt at this time.,
7) take the sole (red) wire off of the alt.
8) finish in reverse order
Posted on Aug 29, 2009
Thanks for using FixYa. You can look at this picture for serpentine belt for your 2002 Ford Focus Z3--
Ford Focus Z3 Serpentine belt Removal--
· Jack up the front of the vehicle and support it on jack stands. Use a wrench to remove two bolts and take off the drive belt lower cover.
· Note belt routing and make a sketch for your reference if you don't have a belt routing diagram from the manufacturer.
· Find the belt tensioner pulley. Use your wrench to rotate the tensioner pulley by pulling clockwise on a bolt in the center of the pulley. Slip the old belt off of the tensioner pulley.
· Release the belt tensioner. Slip the belt off of the pulleys and install the new belt according to your routing diagram.
· Rotate the tensioner again to allow the new belt to slip over the tensioner pulley. Release the tensioner again. Replace the drive belt lower cover and lower the vehicle.
Please do rate the solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2018 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Sep 17, 2015 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Feb 27, 2015 | 2002 Ford Focus
Aug 14, 2014 | 2002 Ford SVT Focus
Aug 26, 2012 | 2002 Ford Focus
Feb 26, 2012 | 2002 Ford Focus
Jul 30, 2011 | Ford Focus Cars & Trucks
1 - a tank of the hydraulic booster of a steering; 2 - a plug mouth oil-jellied; 3 - a tank of a working liquid of a braking system and clutch; 4 - the assembly block of safety locks and the relay; 5 - an air filter; 6 - a windshield washer reservoir; 7 - the accumulator battery; 8 - the identification tablet; 9 - a measuring instrument of level of oil; 10 - an expansion chamber of system of cooling.Ford Focus engine diagram Ford Focus engine diagram - turbo-diesel of 1,8 l Endura-DI Ford Focus engine diagram - turbo-diesel of 1,8 l Endura-DI
1 - a tank of the hydraulic booster of a steering; 2 - a plug mouth oil-jellied; 3 - a tank of a working liquid of a braking system and clutch; 4 - the assembly block of safety locks and the relay; 5 - an air filter; 6 - a windshield washer reservoir; 7 - the accumulator battery; 8 - the identification tablet; 9 - a measuring instrument of level of oil; 10 - an expansion chamber of system of cooling.
Mar 28, 2011 | 2004 Ford Focus
Jan 05, 2011 | 2002 Ford SVT Focus
Jun 27, 2009 | 2002 Ford SVT Focus
222 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: