Question about 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
I did't really pay much attention to it but my wife said there was a light on the shift selector that told you what gear you you're in. I was just wondering if there was so I can fix it so she will leave me alone about it.
Put bulb in most likely blowen remover upper part of centre concole on left side of shifter the harness is there.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION (Continued)
Gear Shift - Floor Mounted
1. Raise the vehicle and disconnect the transmission
shift cable from the lower selector lever.
2. Disconnect the four nuts that attach the housing 6. Remove the whole floor shift housing by lifting
to the floorpan. vertically
1. To install the floor shift housing to the floorpan
reverse the above instructions in order 6, 5, 4.
2. Place the selector lever in the 'P' position.
3. Raise the vehicle.
4. Reconnect the four nuts that attach the housing to
5. Install the shift cable back onto the lower selector
6. Tighten the lock nut to the required torque to 28
7. Lower the vehicle and check transmission
operation in each selector lever detent position.
3. Lower the vehicle. 8. Check that the mode light functions correctly. For
4. Remove the centre console (Refer to section further information, refer to Section 307-05.
5. Detach the back light bulb/wiring.
I6 Floor mount shift components
Jan 12, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 17, 2014 | 2011 Toyota Camry
Oct 17, 2012 | 2004 Ford F150
Dec 31, 2011 | 1992 Buick LeSabre
Aug 02, 2010 | 1988 Honda Prelude
Jul 05, 2010 | 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
Mar 09, 2010 | 2006 Nissan Sentra
Oct 10, 2009 | BMW 528 Cars & Trucks
Jun 17, 2009 | 2005 Jeep Liberty
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: