Question about 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe
Need help gettin head rest off
Try this i found this at another site sounds like it should work
01. Sit in the rear seat facing the front seat you will be removing the head rest from
02. Lean the front seat back so you are looking down at the head rest
03. Pull the head rest up as far as it will go
04. Take a small flat head screwdriver and slide in into one of the holes surrounding the head rest poles
05. Move it around until you feel some resistance (if you're lucky, you might be able to move the fabric a little and actually see the clip you need to remove)
06. Wiggle the screw driver around until the clip pops out (it may take a while, but eventually it will pop out)
07. Repeat steps 4-6 for the second head rest pole
08. Once you get the head rest off, turn it upside down and you will see two very thin metal discs holding the seat belt guide onto the head rest, you need to remove these
09. Take a screwdriver and pry up on the discs
10. Once you get the discs up a little bit, put some soap on the head rest poles
11. Take a towel and start twisting the discs, continue doing this until they
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 25, 2014 | 1993 Chevrolet C/K 3500
Apr 02, 2014 | 2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Sep 19, 2012 | 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan
Feb 07, 2011 | Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Cars & Trucks
Jul 02, 2010 | 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
Apr 03, 2010 | 2004 Ford Mustang
Jun 01, 2009 | 1994 Volkswagen Golf
Feb 03, 2009 | 2002 BMW 5 Series
787 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: