wow no engine stated, post engine size.
depends if mechanic is size of squirrel or a gorilla.
why not longin to alldata. com and read the page on timing belt changeout.
you can goggle this, 1000s of hits, why not ?
there are serious costs to do service on most FWD cars.
next time buy a RWD car. far easier to fix.
FWD is cheaper to make, (pull rad, fix, put back Rad)
there are 3 engines. ill roll the dice, and log in to alldata.
and see. 37steps out and 37 steps in,
not one word, TO pull engine, 2AZ-FE CHAIN
THE 2GR-fe ENGINE IS CHAIN TO.
see step 29, your posted ITEM>!!
PASTED, 2gr CAM BELT SECTIONS;
1. REMOVE LUGGAGE TRIM SERVICE HOLE COVER
2. DISCONNECT CABLE FROM NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
3. REMOVE NO. 1 ENGINE COVER SUB-ASSEMBLY
4. REMOVE FRONT WHEEL RH
5. REMOVE ENGINE UNDER COVER LH
6. REMOVE ENGINE UNDER COVER RH
7. REMOVE FRONT FENDER APRON SEAL RH
8. DRAIN ENGINE OIL
10. REMOVE NO. 2 ENGINE MOUNTING STAY RH
11. REMOVE ENGINE MOVING CONTROL ROD SUB-ASSEMBLY
12. REMOVE NO. 2 ENGINE MOUNTING BRACKET RH
13. REMOVE V-RIBBED BELT TENSIONER COVER SUB-ASSEMBLY
21. SET NO. 1 CYLINDER TO TDC/COMPRESSION
22. REMOVE CRANKSHAFT PULLEY
23. REMOVE CRANK POSITION SENSOR
24. REMOVE OIL PAN SUB-ASSEMBLY
Remove the 12 bolts and 2 nuts.
Insert the blade of SST between the crankcase and oil pan. Cut through the sealer and remove the oil pan.
25. REMOVE NO. 1 CHAIN TENSIONER ASSEMBLY
Remove the 2 nuts, tensioner and gasket.
Do not turn the crankshaft without the chain tensioner.
26. INSTALL ENGINE HANGERS
Install the No. 1 engine hanger and No. 2 engine hanger with the bolts as shown in the illustration.
27. REMOVE ENGINE MOUNTING INSULATOR
- Attach the sling device to the engine hangers and chain block.
Attach the engine chain hoist to the engine hangers.
Do not attempt to hang the engine by hooking the chain to any other part.
- Remove the bolt and disconnect the engine mounting insulator FR.
- Remove the 4 nuts from the engine mounting insulator RH.
28. REMOVE ENGINE MOUNTING BRACKET RH
- Raise the engine and remove the engine mounting insulator RH.
Remove the 3 bolts and engine mounting bracket RH.
29. REMOVE TIMING CHAIN COVER SUB-ASSEMBLY
30. REMOVE TIMING CHAIN CASE OIL SEAL
31. REMOVE NO. 1 CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR PLATE
Remove the crankshaft position sensor plate.
AND SO ON,,,, end. quote.
AS YOU CAN SEE ITS NOT A MOTOR PULL BUT IS UNMOUNTED
Now begs the question, which is less work. the above, or just pull the engine, and work sitting down. easy work and higher quality
may that depends on the person and his/her size.